Ginger Pig Meat Selection
The Ginger Pig have put together a box to help people stuck at home continue to enjoy good food. This is a selection of their favourites to get you through the week, inspired by Tim Wilson, founder of The Ginger Pig. It includes everything you need for easy weeknight meals and lazy breakfasts. Dry-aged steaks, hand-pressed burgers, dry-cured bacon, handmade by our in-house team, and proper pork chops – not to mention Ginger Pig’s iconic sausages, made each week by their heroic Master Sausage Maker Josie Gulyas and his team. Enjoy high quality meat whilst supporting small, high welfare farmers around the country.
Exclusive to Feed Britain. Limited number of boxes per day.
- 1kg Handmade British sausages
- 2 Proper British pork chops
- 4 Hand-pressed chuck steak burgers made with British beef
- 1 60 day dry-aged British rump steak
- 500g Rashers of dry-cured British bacon
- 500g Diced British chuck steak
Due to unprecedented demand and in order to work sustainably, Ginger Pig may have to make the odd substitution along the way – it might be back bacon instead of belly bacon or rib eye steak instead of rump.